Personal data that may be collected are the following:
- personal data provided to receive a specific service (e.g. name and contact details);
- browsing data (e.g. IP address, location – country -, information on pages visited by the user within the website, access time on the website, navigation time on each page, clickstream analysis. While the Company does not collect this information in order to link it to specific users, it is still possible to identify those users either directly via that information or by using other information collected);
Purpose and procedure for the processing
The personal data collected (“Data”) may be processed for the following purposes:
- giving execution to a specific user request or provide the requested service (“Service”);
- allowing the Company to perform surveys on customers satisfaction (“Customer Satisfaction”) related to the quality of Company goods and services according to the Company legitimate interest;
- sending commercial communications as well as sending advertising on Company products and services, or performing market researches (“Marketing”);
- analyzing your behaviors, habits and propensity to consume to enhance products and services provided by the Company as well as satisfy your expectations;
- communicating Data to the companies controlled directly or indirectly by Laramis S.r.l. (holding) and/or connected to Pharmathek S.r.l.
- improving the user experience on the Company websites.
The Data may be processed in hardcopy, by automated or electronic means including via mail or e-mail, phone, fax and any other mean (e.g. web sites, mobile apps).
Recipients of the data
The Data may be processed by natural persons and/or legal entities, acting on behalf of the Company and under specific contractual obligations.
The Data may be communicated to third parties to comply with legal obligations, to execute Public Authorities orders or to exercise a Company right before judicial authorities.
Link to third party websites
Third party websites accessible from this website are under the third party responsibility.
The Company declines all responsibility concerning requests and/or provision of personal data to third party websites.
Controller and data protection officer team
The Controller is Pharmathek S.r.l. , with registered office in Via Enrico Fermi, n. 43, Verona, Italy.
You can contact the Data Protection Officer at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Data processed to provide the Service and the Customer Satisfaction will be kept by the Company for the period deemed strictly necessary to fulfill such purposes. However, the Company may continue to store these Data for a longer period, as may be necessary to protect Company’s interests related to potential liability related to the provision of the Service.
Data processed for Marketing and Profiling purposes will be kept by the Company from the moment you give consent until the moment you withdraw the consent. Once consent is withdrawn, Data will no longer be used for these purposes, although they may still be kept by the Company, in particular as may be necessary to protect Company’s interests related to potential liability related to this processing unless further clarification are provided by the competent Supervisory Authority in this regard.
Data subjects’ rights
Data subjects can exercise the following rights:
- right to access means the right to obtain from the Company whether your Data are being processed and, where applicable, have access to them;
- right to rectification and right to erasure means the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate and/or incomplete Data, as well as the erasure of Data when the request is legitimate;
- right to restriction of processing means the right to request suspension of the processing when the request is legitimate;
- right to data portability means the right to obtain Data in a structured format, ordinary used and readable, as well as the right to transfer Data to other controllers;
- right to object means the right to object to the processing of Data when the request is legitimate, including when the Data are processed for marketing or profiling, if applicable;
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in case of unlawful processing of Data.
Data subject can exercise the above mentioned rights by writing to Pharmathek S.r.l., Via Enrico Fermi, n. 43, Verona (VR), Italy or at email@example.com.
The content of the website www.pharmathek.com (in particular data, information, illustrations, logos, trademarks, etc. …) are protected according to the current legislation and the regulations of copyright and intellectual property rights.
Any copy, reproduction or dissemination, either partially or integrally of the content of the site, is unlawful, with the exception of a single copy, on a single computer and reserved for an exclusive and personal use of the person who has made the copy.
The partial or total reproduction of the materials present in the site www.pharmathek.com without the corresponding written authorization by the legitimate owner of the rights of reproduction and enjoyment is prohibited.
The disclosure of references to the site www.pharmathek.com and its content is permitted only for advertising purposes and for cataloguing them in search engines, index sites, magazines and any other means of dissemination.
The configurations of the systems presented, the features and photos of this site are intended for the European market.